Re: Gnome2 Crashes

På Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 01:13:23PM -0800, Ed Robitaille skrev:
> No fonts found; this probably means that the fontconfig
> library is not correctly configured. You may need to
> edit the fonts.conf configuration file. More information
> about fontconfig can be found in the fontconfig(3) manual
> page and on http://fontconfig.org
> Can any one shed some light ??

Did you install fontconfig? Oh, try to install the Bitstream Vera Fonts;
they come with a default fontconfig file. Btw, on my system (Debian testing)
configuration was done automagically. I cannot imagine SuSe doesn't have
similar functionality.

Good luck.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl

come on fallen star :: i refuse to let you die :: so be mine      -- placebo