gnome-terminal q's

I was not able to find anything in the docs about these....

How do I get gnome-terminal to stop blinking the cursor?

How about changing the cursor's colour?

How does one change the font size used for the tab bar?

Or the default cols and lines of a new window?

(Incidently, as of gnome 2.4, the font selection for the pane itself
is screwy compared to previous versions; the dpi setting seems to be
ignored and 100 or so used instead.)

(As a side note, I do not run a 'desktop', just a few gnome apps.)

-JimC  (up to now still mainly an xterm user)