Re: Disable screensaver

På Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 12:49:23PM -0300, Fabio Gomes skrev:
> Em Sex, 2004-01-09 às 11:38, Larry W. Virden escreveu:
> > From: Janyne Kizer <janyne_kizer ncsu edu>
> > >  We use thin clients and unfortunately
> > > some of the models that are used in the field don't support OpenGL and
> > > some of the screensavers require it.
> > You could just disable those specific screen savers...
> Yeah. In some distros, the OpenGL screensavers are put in a separate
> package due to dependencies. For example, Debian has a xscreensaver-gl
> package. You can simply uninstall it.

If you want a list of file in the debian xscreensaver-gl package, send me a
reply. It will help you select the right files for deletion.

  mvrgr, Wouter

P.S. I'm not currently on a debian box, so I couldn't include the list.
--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl

but i must be too dumb to be proud :: coz i waited         -- our lady peace