gnome-terminal window size

Hi all,

Is there a way to get gnome-terminal to start up at a certain terminal size? At the moment when it launches it starts at 80x24, and I always drag it out to something bigger (at the moment 177x58). I want to get it to start at the larger size.

I've dug through the settings & profile options and the gconf tree for gnome-terminal and couldn't find anything that looked relevant.

 - Ben
--
"Everybody generalizes from one example. At least, I do."
 - Steven Brust [dreamcafe.com]