Nautilus core dumping

Hello,

We're running RedHat 7.3 and I have to admit that I'm not the worlds expert
on gnome and nautilus!

About 99% of the time when we login, nautilus will generate anywhere from 8
to 10 core files on us as it's loading up various desktop services and such.
Also, during system operation, nautilus will crash and take our software
down with it.

What should I go look at?  Or since, as I said, I'm not gnome expert, what
other info can I provide to the list to help troubleshoot this?

-brian

Brian D. McGrew        { brian doubledimension com || brian visionpro com }
---