Libart

http://art.gnome.org/art-icons/index.php

Sorry to bring this up again, but my last question on the subject was ultamitly unanswered (in fact, if anybody recognizes this question and can re-circulate the orginal that would be nice as I don't keep these mails).

I guess it's more a question of the GPL, but I'm writing a small bit of software for a local company and I used the stock icons (see URL above) in the prog. I don't mind giving them the source (they paid for implementation, after all), but I don't know if I'm right to use it in this program. It's for internal use only and I don't know if I need to make clear that I didn't charge for the program, I charged for implementation or what. As I said in the first mail the last thing I want to do is violate the GPL.

Any thoughts?

Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee when you click here. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963