GDM crash

Hi anyone,

I am running Debian SID, Xfree 86 4.2.1-16 and GDM  2.4.1.7-1. Gnome2.4
is running when I start it via startx, no issue. But gdm does not work,
it starts 4 times and go back to console. Error Message: "tried to start
xserver several times". XDM is working, when I start it

In xfree86.log there is nothing to see, no error-message. in gdm.log
same - no error message.

I found out, that libart can cause this issue, but older 2.3.8-Version
does not solved this error :(

Any Ideas?