Re: Taking a screenshot...

Petri Kanerva wrote:
On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 00:25, Geoffrey wrote:

Mario Vukelic wrote:

On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 15:47, Geoffrey wrote:

What you assume is that there is some application that will take a screen shot that comes with Gnome.

There is: "Actions" menu -> Take Screenshot. gnome-panel definitely is a
core part of Gnome

No argument there, you've taken my statment out of context.

Oh, really? He got my point exactly, unlike you.

Ah, my apologizes for attempting to help, rest assured, it won't happen again.