Re: Taking a screenshot...

Mario Vukelic wrote:
On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 15:47, Geoffrey wrote:

What you assume is that there is some application that will take a screen shot that comes with Gnome.

There is: "Actions" menu -> Take Screenshot. gnome-panel definitely is a
core part of Gnome

No argument there, you've taken my statment out of context. On my SuSE 8.2 system, I use gnome-panel with Enlightenment. From the gnome-panel main menu there is a screen shot option.