Re: File types menu entry gone

On Fri, 2004-12-03 at 19:56 +0100, Toralf Lund wrote:
> I can't see that this explains how to add a MIME type, or whatever
> happened to the "internet services" config, which was what I was
> actually looking for right now...

It's the very first thing mentioned on the "What's New" page.

In short, you can't add a new MIME type or protocol handler in the UI,
you have to edit .desktop files.  You can reassign the handler for an
existing MIME type, however.  In a rather backwards and user-model-
breaking fashion, unfortunately.
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.