Re: ISO: method for windows to stay where they are put

Is this different than setting the desktop preference -> window
focus to Point to give focus (and not setting the raise window on
focus)?

That's how we have things set, and metacity still raises the
windows when pasting into them.

--
Larry W. Virden <URL: mailto:lvirden cas org>
Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this