Re: GNOME 2.0 on Solaris - anyone worked on this environment?

> Maybe your admins (or SUN) did not provide the development packages.

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll ask again, specifically asking about
things like libxml-devel, libglade-devel or perhaps gnome-devel.

However, looking at the sun.com web page, I see only one package mentioned
as relating to gnome on solaris.  And in fact with this one package
there are a few header files, several libraries, and even a _few_
.pc files - just not one for libxml .
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden cas org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>