Query about Font

Hello Everybody,

Presently I am using Fluxbox as my WM, but I use GNOME apps
almost all the time.

I have noticed that the fonts shown by
the GNOME apps are pretty bad (GNOME's default font). But if
I run gnome-font-properties, then close it, and then start any
GNOME app, they show the wonderful fonts which I had set under
GNOME sometime back.

I would like to know if there is something I can do so that after
I start X (using startx) and am inside Fluxbox, any GNOME app, should
show the great fonts (as mentioned above) without me starting and closing
gmome-font-properties.

Regards,
Santanu