Re: Gnome 2.2 build - works, sort of ...

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 10:27:17AM -0700, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> It's in my ~/.fonts directory (as in not being served from xfs) - and it
> is usable by mozilla. So fontconfig/Xft does seem to be working ...

Well, for mozilla anyway. It's still possible to hose it up for GTK 2;
lots of people manage to link to two versions of Xft at once...  but
more subtle issues are no doubt possible.

Also check "xrdb -query" for the Xft resources that
gnome-settings-daemon is supposed to set up, e.g. DPI there should be
96.

Havoc