2 Problems

Hi All,

I'm using Gnome with Redhat 7.2 on a Dell PC having P-III. There are two things about my Gnome that are disturbing me--

1) i can't use mouse to paste text. i do select and copy text using mouse. but to paste it have to use `shift-insert' key combination.

2) when i maximize a window, it doesn't automatically get the focus. i have to explicitly click on the window to bring it in focus. this is *very* counter-intuitive.

if these are bugs, then are any fixes available? or, some new version of Gnome known not to have these problems? better still, is it possible to get around the problems by changing some configuration?

Regards,
Soubhik.

--
-0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7