Re: panel notification area -- not many apps

I thought that gnome's system tray and kde's were compatible ?  I wrote a
little test app for gnome's system tray and it works fine in kde's tray along
with gaim, but KDE programs (noatun, kscd, etc) dont' work in gnome's sytem
tray.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
/Line72