Re: gconf problems

1. check hard drive space. Corruption could be a problem.
2. If you upgraded recently then you probably need to compile the rest
of the gnome core components...gail was the problem for me.

PS. Still haven't figured out the gconf schema's / themes problem.

Ximian 2 is almost done. It may pay off to wait and install it.