Re: Difference between delete-window and logout

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 08:59:46AM -0700, Joe Kelsey wrote:
> gnome-terminal behaves differently if I use the "delete-window" button
> on the (window-manager-supplied) title bar and when I use the logout
> button on the Gnome Panel.

I think you're probably seeing a vte bug that should be fixed in CVS,
where it didn't close down ptys until the whole gnome-terminal process
exited. (All the open windows are in the same process by default, so
logging out exits the process but closing one of the windows doesn't.)

Havoc