Re: no more right click + drag?

On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 16:33, Azrael wrote:

> You're right.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to sound as if I didn't care.
> Just that for those who can click a button, which button it is doesn't
> matter. I don't think it is easier to right-click-drag than
> middle-click-drag regardless of abilities/disabilities.
>
> In fact I am sure those with disabilities are less likely to get upset
> about it than those without a disability. If only because people with a
> disability have a more realistic outlook on life as to what is a problem
> and what isn't.
>
> it was that sentiment I was trying to get across.

Thanks.

It's not so much a matter of which button but whether a person can
configure the functions of a pointer device and switch them around.
Think accessibility.

Sometimes a person has nothing but the little finger and always wants to
use the right mouse button.   In fact the little finger is almost always
the last to go so to speak.

I think we need to keep these people in mind and allow them to switch
the functions.

--
George Farris <george gmsys com>