no more right click + drag?

I just got gnome2.2 installed on gentoo and am wondering if the right
click + drag has been removed in nautilus?

I used to be able to go into my wallpaper folder, rightclick on an image
and drag it to the desktop.  When I released the right mouse button it
would prompt for copy/move/set as background.  Has this functionality
been removed or is there a setting I'm missing.

TIA

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"The only thing that experience teaches us is that experience teaches