Re: no more right click + drag?

On Sat, 2003-02-15 at 20:42, dave wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-02-15 at 16:34, Alan wrote:
> > I just got gnome2.2 installed on gentoo and am wondering if the right
> > click + drag has been removed in nautilus?
> >

> It's middle click now...this makes popup menus faster and less prone to
> error.

This of course is completely false.

What makes something easy for one person is hopelessly difficult for
someone else.  These types of things should be configurable.  Many
people have disabilities and having a major component such as a mouse
tied down in function is inconsiderate at best.

GNOME probably needs to rethink this one.