Multi-Head

I read through the release notes for Gnome 2.2 and found a page rather interresting to me: http://www.gnome.org/start/2.2/notes/rnmultihead.html most importantly the first sentence of "GTK+ 2.2 supports simultaneous connections to multiple X servers, and X servers with multiple screens. It also supports migration of toplevel windows between screens and displays."

Just a short question: How?

I have examined all documents I can find and all settings I can set and have found no way of supporting multiple X servers nor migration between displays. This is something I've wanted for quite some time. I have a multihead display setup as two separate displays, no Xinerama as that is not what I want to do. I want a separately addressable display. The above statement also implies that I could move windows to a display on another machine.

I couldn't find another list that seemed to deal with this topic, so I hope this is a proper list for this question.

Thanks.
--
Sean Walker
http://sean.surfmy.net/