Compiling gnome-session/GConf

Hi all,

I try to compile gnome-session-2.2.0.1. configure fails with 'gconf-sanity-check-2' not found and actually, it is not installed in /opt/gnome2/libexec. I looked to GConf-2.2.0. There is a file gconf-sanity-check-2.c, but when compiling, the executable will not be created. In the Makfile there are two lines commented in which prevents the compilation of gconf-sanity-check-2. After removing the comments, compilation og gconf-sanity-check-2 starts but fails with missing include-files like 'gtk/gtk.h'

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Klaus