Re: Installing GTK themes

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for your quick response, I have checked for the /usr/local/share/themes/Industrial dir and this existed (deleted it?), then i did

./configure --prefix=/usr
make
make install

Now its installed in /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.2.2/enigines . I see 3 files there which are from the industrial theme.. libindustrial.a, libindustrial.la and libindustrial.so.

When i go to Applications >Preferences > Theme, and then go to Theme details to select Industrial in control i still dont see it there?
Is there anything else i should do? Thanks for you time.

Best regards,

Davy