Installing GTK themes

Hi people,

Sorry if this is a stupid question(or in the wrong mailing list), but i
am kinda a newbie with linux.
I have trouble installing the GTK2-Industrial Engine, which i downloaded
from http://art.gnome.org/themes/gtk2/468.php I have read the FAQ and
the readme file included. I did also install the metacity theme which
was easy.

My system is Fedora Core 1 , with gnome 2.4.0. I have downloaded the
file, and unpacked it. Then i went in to the dir and did ./configure,
then make and finally make install. I did not notice any errors (as far
as i know), but i do not see this theme in the theme window..

Has anyone made it work with fedora core 1? i am probably doing
something wrong her i guess. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Davy Obdam
info davyobdam com