Can't run gnucash....

Hello? Anyone out there?

I am runnng gnome desktop 2.4. I want and really need to get gnucash
running. I install it to my debian system with apt-get, and when I try
to launch it I get an error message, about an unbound variable. The
output is some type of machine code and won't allow me to copy it into
this email.

I am often available on in #utah or on in

Please, email me at drjones vii com or find me in one of those channels
under nickname "bonez39" if you can help me get gnucash running.

Thank You,

Dr. Scott Jones