Re: Workspaces

mhw wittsend com (2003-12-02 at 2117.10 -0500):
> 	There are many and varied reasons why one would prefer expanded
> desktops with viewports (OpenLook use to allow you to move fractions of
> a viewport so your viewport could be sitting at offset 640x512 with a
> viewport size of 1280x1024 giving you a viewport index of .5 x .5).

Sawfish does to, via the two vars that define the offset,
viewport-x-offset and viewport-y-offset, just matter of changing them
(I think someone already had code for this). But pagers need to know
about the offset and handle it 100%, otherwise it can end in a weird
situation.

GSR