Re: Can I run procinfo in batch mode?/GNOME is hanging!

Le mar 02/12/2003 à 10:20, Geoff Hacker a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am trying to use procinfo to troubleshoot a GNOME session. Currently
> GNOME is hanging when it tries to play a login sound. I can get it to
> start correctly by deleting /tmp/.esd/socket, but then I have no sound.
I had the exact same problem on one machine here, where esd is not
killed when the user logs out. That means that the following user (if
different and if the machine has not been rebooted meanwhile) cannot
start esd and so has no sound.

[...]

--
Jérôme Warnier <jwarnier beeznest net>