Re: highlight features of gedit

I had a question. Since gedit-2.3 uses GtkSourceView for highlighting
features (and others too). So its more of a GtkSourceView question.

GtkSourceView currently looks in /usr/share/somewhere/ for .lang files
which define highlighting rules. can their be a per-user .lang file in his
HOME dir so user's can modify highlighting rules?

Cheers!
Archit Baweja