Re: changing window managers

I go to Preferences->More Preferences->Sessions, and raise the "Current
Session" tab. openbox isn't there, even though it's running and managing all
the windows.

Doing a gnome-session-save only writes out the apps that show up in the current
session (magicdev, pam-panel-icon, evolution, etc.).

If I raise the "Starup Programs" tab and add openbox, then I can't log in, as
described below.

Is there some other session manager config?

b.c.