Re: changing window managers

The fact that openbox is unaware of the session manager shouldn't be a
problem. The manager should still be able to save it and restart it. If
you are sure you were telling it to save your session, I'd try going
into the session manager and making sure openbox is set to restart and
that metacity isn't.

--Ben