Removing a panel manually

Hi all,

I've added a panel and then I inserted 3 launchers to the panel. When
I've tried to modify an icon of one of the launcher it segfaulted. Then
I received the gnome notify to bug report it and closed that window.
Gnome tried to restart it a couple of time but still segfaulted becaused
it tried to load a strange icon I selected for the launcher. Now I can't
enter with my login since it segfaults immediatly. How can I remove that
panel without  accessing it directly? (Maybe editing the file where the
panel is registered or something like that)

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Paulo Matos