Re: Setting Gnome pereferances system wide

Once upon a time Havoc Pennington was quoted as saying:

> See the GNOME admin guide, www.gnome.org/learn,
> and the gconf page www.gnome.org/projects/gconf/

I have read this a while back, and should of mentioned it,
but thanks for the links, is was somthing like this I was after, rather
than a step by step guide :)

> also there's some discussion in list archives

This I haven't accessed yet

I did manually make the reguired changes, to some files, that I felt were
the correct ones, yet they never seemed to take effect at all.

will have another go at reading all the manuals and see if I missed/messed
up something.

Mark

--
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism,
to steal ideas from many is research.