Re: separate backgrounds with dual monitor

Yea, I thought about that, also grabbed some of the double wide images
from digital blasphemy.... but it'd be nice to be able to right click on
the left monitor, select an image, then do the same for the right, and
set the background based on the monitor that the background was chosen
in (maybe a setting for "use all monitors" for extra wide images).

Making your own wallpaper just means more work :)

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"We are either doing something, or we are not. 'Talking about' is a