Re: medusa2

On Sat, 2003-04-19 at 08:58, David Reyes wrote:
> Good day, and hello to the linux community.
>
> I'm trying to install nautilus 2.2.2 for gnome2.2 ....it say that it
> needs medusa 2....Where can I download medusa 2?

AFAIK you don't need Medusa to install Nautilus 2.2.

Medusa is not in very active development at the moment, and I don't
think there is a release for Gnome 2 yet.

--
    Håvard

havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||+47 93 84 64 68
All it takes to start an avalanche is one snowflake||Or a snowboarder
     Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrap? un Fraggle!