Re: Directories searched for desktop files?

On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 19:38, Jose Romildo Malaquias wrote:

> The file /etc/gnome-vfs-2.0/applications-all-users.vfolder-info is not

Sorry, /etc/gnome-vfs-2.0/vfolders/applications-all-users.vfolder-info

Man, it's sad when I can't even cut-n-paste a path right.  ;-)

And for whatever reason, it's not owned by a package (thanks for below
command, I was trying to remember what rpm used for that - just switched
from Debian a few days ago...) - but it's there on this machine, and I
haven't installed anything from source... May likely be auto-generated.
Or RPM is being flaky as usual.

> installed in Red Hat Linux 9. At least it is not in my system and
> I was not able to find it in any RPM package.
>
> Would you find what rpm package provides this file, please:
>
> $ rpm -qf /etc/gnome-vfs-2.0/applications-all-users.vfolder-info
>
> Regards,
>
> Romildo
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.