Re: Gnome2 and Enlightenment

> I perceive that E17's goal is to NOT be usable with KDE or Gnome...that
> it's ultimate goal is to BE a complete desktop alternative...

So I gather. Does this imply E17 will not tolerate gnome applications
such as gnome-panel, with its gnome window list and destkop switcher?
I gather I'm not the only one rather attached to an organization of
menus, launchers, applets, etc. along a border of the desktop rather
than rely on icons scattered about the desktop in the fashion of
Windows.

Haines Brown