Re: Gnome2 and Enlightenment

The only major problem is that E17 won't be usable with Gnome *or* KDE
b/c it will be its own desktop environment/shell.  If they split out the
ewm separately then that would be nice.  Otherwise they'll be on their
own.

This is one thing that I will miss.  I really liked E from all the
versions I used from 0.13+ (I think 0.13 was the first I used).

This is of course predicated on the fact that I haven't misunderstood
something...which is always possible.

Cheers!

--Jason

--
Jason A. Pfeil                        pfeil 10East com
Senior Open Systems Engineer          http://www.10East.com