Logging out on Gnome with Xvnc

Hi,

i use samba to mount a remote file system.
so before i logout i will have to umount it or nasty
things happen.

normally i would add in an additional command in
/etc/X11/gdm/PostSession/Default to call my logout
script.

However, now i'm logging in remotely to my machine
using a vncviewer (my machine is running Xvnc -inetd
option)

The problem is that with the vncviewer, even when i do
a normal logout, the logout script will not be called.
My samba mount was not able to be umounted.
I do not want to manually umount it everytime before i
log off?

Is there any place i can edit the log off
functionality of gnome to force it to call my logout
script?

Thanks