Re: how do you NFS the GNOME/KDE desktop settings to multiple PCs?

Manuel

Thanks for help.  I don't put a mount line in fstab
but rather run a script with something like this
for all $HOME directories...

mount -t nfs machine:$HOME $HOME

KDE works fine and it is only GNOME that has some
problem with my NFS/NIS setup.

I made sure uids and gids were in agreement.

CS

--
_______________________________________

Dr. Christian Seberino