Re: Gnome 2 III

BTW, good choice to use metacity, as for me sawfish is horribly broken in gnome2. metacity works fine, also does not have the dozens of useless configuration options and is fast.

I have the opposite point of view. I'd used Metacity originally but found some basic things that aren't quite there yet - <alt>+<tab> behaves oddly, transient windows get buried easily, etc. Plus I find some of those "useless" options rather nice, actually. So I'm back to Sawfish, and all in all am quite happy with it.

--
Travis Saling
Webmaster, UW Electrical Engineering