problems compiling gnome-session

hello there :

As you know, I'm compiling gnome 2 from tar sources. I had no problems, until gnome-session, because when I type configure it says: " configure error : ... gconf-sanity-check2 not in your path ... " and says it should have been installed with GConf. The problem is I have already installed the package GConf .... so, what could be the problem? I have the PKG_CONFIG_PATH variable in mi /etc/rc.local and /usr/local/bin is the first argument in mi PATH variable. I'm using Red hat 7.3

Regards.

PD  - I didn't send the entire output message because I have not Internet acces  at home ( phon problems :(

- This email was sent via mail - Checkout http://correo.udlap.mx