coreutils VS. fileutils?

Hi,

I was running Debian 'woody' when it was unstable, since this time
'woody' has been been stable. I recently did a reinstall od Debian using
unstable in my source.list, well to my surprise my system is running
'sid' which is not what I wanted. I figured out how to do a downgrade
from unstable to testing (sarge).

I now am faced with a problem that I can't seem to figure out how to
correct. It seems that 'sid has changed to using coreutil's instead of fileutils.
FileUtils has some of the same programs that coreutils have.

Does anybody kno whow to swap these around? Most of my other prgrams have been
downgraded with the exception of coreutils.

Thanks.

--
Jeffrey Bell <jfbell earthlink net>
                        -- Wernher von Braun --