Mice (was Re: layers and layers of windows managers)

<snip> ...  Now if only I
could get imwheel (port) and my Logitech Cordless Wheel Mouse scroll wheel working in Mozilla ;-)

I don't have quite the same mouse, but I was surprised to find out that my new Logitech optical mouse needed to be set to "Intellimouse" in my XFree settings, in order to get the wheel to work. But then that was for every app, not just in Mozilla.

--
Travis Saling
Webmaster, UW Electrical Engineering