Problems with Installing GNome2

Helo there, I'm new here, and I have some problems with installling
gnome2. I was compiling everything ( as the manual says ) and the
only one package I could'nt compile was Sawfish ( it said: "
undefined reference to GTk_Widget ... " and something like that.

Now, that I 've finished to compile the other packages, I'm still
trying to compile it, but now it says: " you don't have the librept +0.14.
Well, I have that package installed, what sould i do.

Regards.,
carlos Cortez.
- This email was sent via mail - Checkout http://correo.udlap.mx