Re: [pygtk] Limits of GConf
- From: Rob Brown-Bayliss <rob zoism org>
- To: Christian Reis <kiko async com br>
- Cc: PyGTK List <pygtk daa com au>, Gnome List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [pygtk] Limits of GConf
- Date: Thu Oct 31 14:28:00 2002
On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 01:42, Christian Reis wrote:
> > Does any one know the limits of GConf, I am building an app and have
> > decided to pickle some data to GConf rather than to a file on disk.
> Offtopic x2: why not try out the ZODB instead? :-)
One more dependency for a minor app, I think I will just revert to
pickling to a file if I get problems.
* Rob Brown-Bayliss
] [Thread Prev