Re: [pygtk] Limits of GConf
- From: Christian Reis <kiko async com br>
- To: Rob Brown-Bayliss <rob zoism org>
- Cc: PyGTK List <pygtk daa com au>, Gnome List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [pygtk] Limits of GConf
- Date: Thu Oct 31 17:15:01 2002
On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 06:22:34PM +1300, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
> Does any one know the limits of GConf, I am building an app and have
> decided to pickle some data to GConf rather than to a file on disk.
Offtopic x2: why not try out the ZODB instead? :-)
Christian Reis, Senior Engineer, Async Open Source, Brazil.
http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 261 2331 | NMFL
] [Thread Prev