Re: Gnome Compiling Instructions a bit fuzzy

Perhaps it would be good to first try a more easy approach on compiling
Gnome, using garnome. http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/

Garnome will download and compile gnome source tarballs in the right
order for you. Garnome also makes it easy to test the latest Gnome
without it effecting the rest of the system. So no need to remove
existing installed packages.

Have fun,

Aschwin