Re: Problems building packages

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 02:11:41AM +0000, Gilberto Espinoza wrote:
> There is no /etc/sgml/catalog in my system. I do recall installing some
> docbook-3.0 and 4.0 related packages in my system.  I am not sure at
> this time which packages they are, but if you can tell me howto get the
> DTDs I'd appreciate it.

On my system (a Red Hat system) I would need the docbook-style-dsssl,
docbook-dtds and sgml-common rpms. I am not sure what the equivalent are
called on SuSE. Installing those should create the catalog files as part
of the postinstall script. If they don't get created automatically, have
a look at the output of something like

	rpm -q --script docbook-dtds

and maybe run the appropriate scripts yourself. Sorry, I can't be more
specific, but it's a bit distribution-dependent at this point.

Malcolm

--
Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.