Re: keyboard shortcuts

This isn't quite true. Gnome2 in particular does have a standard set of
applications keybindings defined in our Human Interface Guide. Most of
them correspond to the associated windows and mac shortcuts, slight
differences here and there but overall pretty much the same. You can't
usually change keybindings, except for window manager specific ones as
Simon has said.

dave